Goodyear is a city in Maricopa County, AZ, and a suburb of Phoenix. Goodyear is the third-fastest growing city in Arizona and is home to about 80,000 people. Goodyear is also a go-to place for baseball enthusiasts and players alike. It houses the Goodyear Ballpark which holds spring training for Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds of Major League Baseball. According to Opendoor, Goodyear is the fifth most popular place to live in Phoenix. This means, more residential units are being constantly built. Builders and developers are working quickly to keep up with the demand. As of 2019, a variety of home options are available to accommodate families, single adults, seniors. The growing number of residents also paved the way for First Class Home Inspections to conduct more comprehensive home inspections in Goodyear, AZ over the years.
Goodyear is also one of the places in the US that have about 82% sunny days and receives about 10 inches of rain annually. Summers are extremely hot and winters are sunny with mild, low temperatures. The hot climate in Goodyear may not directly cause extensive damages to homes than that of winter and windstorms. However, extreme heat and humidity are also good grounds for moisture buildup, air pollution, termite infestation, and other health and safety issues in your home.
First Class Home Inspections in Goodyear, AZ guarantees that only the best home inspection is conducted to help buyers and sellers alike make informed decisions about their property.
These home inspection services in Goodyear, AZ are as follows:
- Buyer Inspections – because every homeowner deserves their dream house, our Buyer Inspections provide you with comprehensive, thorough, and jargon-free reports following the 2 to 4-hour home inspection. We don’t want you to get stuck on unpleasant surprises upon moving in.
- Pre-listing (Seller) Inspections – our Pre-listing Inspection will help you see what needs fixing, repair, or replacement before listing your property on the market. You wouldn’t want would-be buyers to start touring around your home and discover issues that will make them stay away from the deal.
- 1- Year Builder Warranty – we only want you to think about this “Why worry when your builder is still responsible for construction issues?” Unfortunately, most construction issues go unnoticed until 3-5 years. Our 1-Year Builder’s Warranty Inspection will help you see your home through the trained eyes of a neutral third party. Don’t let time run out. Call for an inspection before your warranty expires.
- New Construction – we all want perfect homes. Unfortunately, they don’t exist and our New Construction Inspection will help prove that. But don’t fret, we help homeowners feel confident in their homes so don’t panic because we’ll guide you on what you need to know about your home.
- Termite Inspection – termites can be pretty sneaky. One day you find perfect wooden door frames. Next thing you know it’s all gone soft, hollow, and destroyed. Structural damages aside, termite infestations can also chew their way through your pockets. We don’t want you to suffer in silence.
- Pool and Spa Inspection – A good knowledge of the pool’s condition is essential for both buyers and sellers. Our full pool inspection helped save our clients a lot of money from repairs. We offer periodic pool and spa inspection to evaluate the effects of wear and tear, weather conditions, and other factors that may have on the pool. The evaluation covers the pool’s basin, decking, electrics, plumbing, filter, drainage, water features, and any automation you have set up.
Got questions? Call (602) 601-2977 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website