Known as the “Valley of the Sun”, Phoenix is the capital of the southwestern US state, Arizona. Phoenix, Arizona is home to about 1.6 million people and is a multi-city metropolitan area known for high-end spa resorts, historical museums, concert venues, night clubs, and the iconic Desert Botanical Garden which displays cacti and numerous native plants. Entertainment aside, Phoenix, AZ is also known for its year-round sunny and warm temperatures which can undoubtedly affect the conditions of the home. This is why here at First Class Home Inspections, LLC, we offer a variety of inspection services to help protect your most prized investment.
Here at First Class Home Inspections, we spend 2 to 4 hours of thorough inspection. Since 2015 of providing quality home inspection in Phoenix, AZ, we want to be more than just an inspection company. We are a home buying and selling advocate. We don’t rush and we clearly don’t just drive by to get to the next one. We understand how crucial a home inspection is to ensure that you get what you truly deserve.
The following quality services are what you can expect here at First Class Home Inspections:
- Buyer Inspections – Have your home thoroughly inspected before closing the deal. If you neglect this, you might end up with unpleasant surprises once you move in. We want you to feel good and confident about your purchase. Wise home buyers opt for a home inspection so better have yours now too!
- Pre-listing Inspection – A.k.a Seller’s Inspection, this service is specifically designed for home sellers before listing their properties in the market. Because potential homebuyers choose to conduct a home inspection before closing the deal, sellers should have the same due diligence. This will help you see your home through the eyes of a neutral third party and assist in a smooth and quick sale process.
- 1- Year Builder’s Warranty – Most major construction flaws can go unnoticed until 3-5 years. Correcting these unwanted damages or issues can cost hundreds to thousands of dollars. Our 1-year builder’s warranty inspection will help you have a comprehensive knowledge of the current conditions of your home all while your builder is still responsible for any damages.
- New Construction – Most people are unaware that even newly built homes are not exempt from construction flaws. So even if you think there’s nothing wrong with brand new homes, our licensed home inspectors will see what others cannot. We want you to get the best out of your purchase.
- Termite Inspection – Termites exist in drylands too! Houses in Arizona are either those that have termites or those that will have termites. But fret not, we offer first-class termite inspection that will surely keep your house from unwanted infestation.
- Pool and Spa Inspection – when we say Home Inspection Phoenix, AZ, we mean all parts of the home including the pool and spa! Knowing the functional state of the pool equipment and plumbing is important before deciding to move in.
True to our name, we are proud to say that our services in First Class Home Inspections are top-notch and one where you can be confident about. Here at First Class Home Inspections, we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive report to give you and your family the peace of mind you highly deserve. Expect prompt quality service from First Class Home Inspection by booking an appointment online with our home inspection Phoenix, AZ today!
First Class Home Inspections | Let this experienced Phoenix AZ Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
First Class Home Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Phoenix AZ area, we can help!
Owned and operated by Licensed Professionals, First Class Home Inspections takes pride in its commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.